Just the Facts
598 + 110 Balcony
About the Property
And the award for best layout goes to…
We’ve all been there. You see the photos and you love a place and then you get there and you find it…wasted space. Because let’s face it – when you’re buying your first condo, every square foot matters. This unit makes every inch count.
You can do a lot of living in this one bedroom, one bath. The kitchen is well planned and lets you cook out of sight (or leave dishes in the sink), with lots of counter space. The living area is wide and bright with floor to ceiling windows. And there is the TERRACE. It spans the width of the unit, offering great city views.
The very walkable neighbourhood puts Yonge and Bloor, Church street, Dundas Square, Ryerson, the amazing Maple Leaf Gardens Loblaws and TTC all within walking distance
You’re gonna LOVE:
- The view – sweeping city east views
- The layout! Under 600 sq. ft. but amazing use of space
- The huge balcony that spans length of unit – rare for a space this size
- The location – right in the middle of it all
- The building – nicely designed. Well thought out. Good vibe.
The Church-Yonge Corridor is a diverse neighbourhood in the eastern part of downtown Toronto. Popular for its historical vibe, amazing restaurants, cafes, boutiques, salons and pubs, it is a highly sought-after area of the city.