Sold SOLD!Headon Forest Gem I 2226 Vista Drive
Just the Facts
Double Garage, Double Driveway
About the Property
This 4bed, 4bath Headon Forest gem is just waiting for its next family.
Just unpack and move-in – this 3,800sq ft house has it all. There are so many features to fall in love with.
Let’s count them shall we?
Top 10 Reasons to THIS HOUSE:
1. A MASSIVE open foyer with tons of closet space – you’ll never feel cramped when welcoming (or saying goodbye) to family again!
2. The custom designed main floor mudroom with ample storage for coats and muddy boots – with direct access to the garage. No more muddy footprints through the house – hooray!
3. THE KITCHEN. First of all it’s huge. AND it’s filled with all of the things that dream kitchens are made of: granite countertops, travertine backsplash, built-in wine rack, stainless steel appliances and huge island with breakfast bar. Perfect for weekend entertaining or doing week-night homework.
4. Gleaming, warm oak hardwood floors throughout the main floor and upper hallway.
5. Wood burning fireplace in the family room – while we are happy spring is almost here, we can’t help but think of cosy warm nights in front of the fire.
6. The master suite is enormous. What an amazing retreat it offers after a busy day.
7. 3 generous family bedrooms – now the kids can’t fight about which room they want. Plus there is plenty of room for overnight guests.
8. The finished basement offers an additional level of family space – from the open recreation room, the separate private office, that is perfect for working at home, to the large laundry room offering lots of counter space for folding – this space is amazing!
9. Imagine the parties you will host in the backyard this summer – the large deck is perfect for entertaining, with extra seating in the professionally landscaped private garden.
10. The neighbourhood. Headon Forest is perfect for families. Picture your kids playing hockey on the wide street, or going for summer walks with your family. Parks, walking trails, good schools are all nearby. Plus easy access to shopping.
Welcome to Headon Forest!
Headon Forest neighbourhood in Burlington Ontario is a well located mature community, offering well established comfortable family feel. with numerous schools close by, shopping areas and parks. Detached, single family homes are the dominant style in this community. Most of this neighbourhood offers large mature lots.
The Headon Forest Neighbourhood started construction in the mid 1980’s. This community has quickly grown into a well established and mature family neighbourhood.