Sold Easy Living in Leslieville: Family Edition | 211 First Avenue
Just the Facts
About the Property
Looking for a family-sized home in a prime neighbourhood? Look no further.
- Three storeys of upgraded living space + a lower level. Check.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 baths. Check.
- Private garage with room for storage. Check.
Built in 2009, these freehold townhouses are home to young professionals and families who want to live their lives instead of dealing with century-old house problems.
What We About 211 First Ave:
- The open concept main floor with wood floors, a gas fireplace and 9-foot ceilings
- The outdoor living space: Deck off the kitchen with a gas BBQ hookup
- The master bedroom: with cathedral ceilings, wall-to-wall closets and a spacious ensuite bathroom with clawfoot tub, it’s an entire floor of privacy and luxury
- The lower-level: the perfect playroom, family room or office (and there’s a powder room too)
- There’s a private parkette shared by the townhouse residents – the ideal safe outdoor play area for the kids!
A maintenance fee of $115/month covers snow removal in the winter and gardens in the summer.
Indulge in the Leslieville Lifestyle
It’s hard to beat this location: prime Leslieville, on one of our favourite streets in the city!
With easy access to all the nearby stylish restaurants, shops and cafes, it’s also just a short stroll to one of Toronto’s best parks, Withrow Park, with an off-leash dog area, children’s playground, summer wading pool, clubhouse and ample space for tennis, tobogganing, baseball and soccer.
Parents and soon-to-be parents appreciate the proximity of schools and daycares too!