Just the Facts
March 28, 2017
About the Property
Alright, Alright, Alright!
Easy Living at 209 Fort York, Suite 261.
Unit 261, at 209 Fort York, is the kind of condo that makes life…well…just feel easier. Why!? Maybe it’s the floor-to-ceiling windows, the sleek modern upgrades, the granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, good sized bedroom… or perhaps it’s the location!? Suite 261, at 209 Fort York, is just steps to Lakeshore, close to downtown’s bustling restaurant scene, minutes to running/walking trails, and right near Toronto’s historic Fort York (heck yes, concert season is calling)! But we’re guessing it might just be the spacious well-laid-out floor plan, that draws people in first. Either way, it’s nice over here – where the living is easy.
- Sunny suite with floor to ceiling windows.
- Spacious living room and floor plan is makes this unit very comfortable and livable.
- Stainless appliances & sleek granite counters, washer & dryer,
- Bedroom has floor to ceiling windows and a door! You don’t see that often anymore.
- Steps to lakeshore makes it ideal for commuting and for enjoying lakeshore trails.
Me!? In a West-end ‘town’?
Never seen yourself as a ‘west-ender’??! Think again, because you’re seriously missing out.
In recent years, the Niagara area of Toronto has seen a serious gentrification. Streets are now lined with shiny new condominiums (equipped with all the bells and whistles) that add to the beauty and ‘charming grit’ of city life. A decrease in industrial development, and increase in residential new builds, has created an area of ‘the six’ that combines convenience with pleasure. Residents have access to major roads (along Lakeshore) as well as walk-and-run ‘friendly’ location - with swift access to running routes and parks (ahem, Stanley Park). Not an exercise enthusiast? Looking for a post-workout refreshment? Never fear! Pubs and bars are near! Last, but of course not least, in warmer temperatures ‘west-enders’ are also within arm’s reach of historic Fort York (host to some of the city’s most amazing concerts and festivals).
209 Fort York Blvd Amenities:
- 24 hour concierge and building security
- Club Odyssey gym, cardio and weight room
- Lakeside viewing deck
- Indoor Pool, outdoor patio, men & women’s change rooms with saunas
- Yoga room
- Barbecue lounge
- Party room
- Rooftop jacuzzi
- Zen-like rooftop garden
- Guest suites
- Visitor parking