Just the Facts
About the Property
This contemporary home is straight from the pages of Dwell magazine. With nearly 4,000 sqft of luxurious space, this home will appeal to stylish couples and families alike.
The Top 10 Things to Do In this House
1. Throw a party: The open concept main floor is primed for a soiree, with a wall of windows opening to the deck and backyard. Bonus: in-ceiling SONOS speakers. Bonus #2: a wet bar arm’s reach from the deck.
2. Hire a chef to cook a feast in this true gourmet’s kitchen: with a Jenn-air gas stove, double-size stainless steel refrigerator/freezer and marble breakfast bar, it’s the perfect place to break bread with friends.
3. Invite the neighbours over for a backyard BBQ: The super-sized 50 x 150 foot corner lot with mature trees is perfect for kids of all ages.
4. Curl-up with a good book in front of the wood-burning fireplace on a blustery winter day, with sunlight streaming in from the massive windows. Heated floors throughout = toasty feet.
5. Retreat to the ultimate “man-cave”: 2 entertainment rooms, a wine cellar and a full workshop too. (Not just for men, obviously.)
6. Brag about the SIX bathrooms: spa-inspired ensuite baths for each of the 4 bedrooms, main floor powder room and a full bathroom in the basement.
7. Work from home: with 2 private offices on the main floor, who needs to leave the house?
8. Luxuriate in the master bedroom; take a bath in the floating bathtub; fill the walk-in closet and wall of closets with shoes.
9. Store stuff in the garage. Just because we can. And we aren’t likely to have 7 cars to park in the driveway and garage.
10. Explore the nearby Scarborough Bluffs, with parks, gardens, beaches and a marina.
About Cliffcrest and the Scarborough Bluffs
Get away from the city…in the city! Cliffcrest is a family-friendly neighbourhood whose tree-lined streets give the area a cottage-y feel. Pack a picnic, take the dog for a hike, launch the boat or bike along the trails, the Scarborough Bluffs truly have something for everyone.
Stretching 15 km along the shorelines of Lake Ontario, the bluffs are a geological wonder. Nearby Bluffer’s Park, Scarborough Bluff’s Park and Cathedral Bluff’s Park offer spectacular views, trails, beaches, gardens, sports & recreation facilities. Toronto’s only full-service marina is also just a few minutes away.
Well-respected schools are nearby: Fairmount Public School, RH King Academy and Maplewood High School.
Commuting? You’re a 25-minute drive from downtown via Kingston Road and the Gardiner. Don’t feel like driving? TTC buses quickly connect passengers to the Kennedy station subway and the Scarborough GO train station.