Just the Facts
About the Property
This contemporary freehold townhouse has it all: a prime West Queen West location blocks from Trinity Bellwoods, almost 2,150 sqft of interior lofty space, private terraces and parking – all in one of Toronto’s most in-demand neighbourhoods!
Top 10 Reasons to This Space:
- The spacious and functional layout: The space works equally well for entertaining friends or binge watching Netflix.
- All the bells and whistles: 9 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, quartz counters in the kitchen, stainless steel appliances, a gas range, frameless showers and groovy light fixtures.
- Huge private rooftop terrace with a gas BBQ line (and a convenient wet bar on the top floor). Bonus: super private sunken lower terrace.
- The ultimate master bedroom suite on the 3rd floor with custom closets & built-ins, and a spa-like ensuite bath.
- Perfect work-from-home office with custom built-in storage & bookshelves on the 2nd floor
- Nanny suite or second home office? The lower level family room has its own 3-piece bath and is roughed-in for a kitchen & radiant floor heating.
- It’s in the Givins Shaw School district — arguably one of Toronto’s best downtown schools.
- No condo fees. Repeat: No. Condo. Fees.
- Your own covered parking spot (not that you’ll need a car in this neighbourhood) — and a storage locker too.
- Location, Location, Location: You’re just minutes away from Trinity Bellwoods Park, the shops of West Queen West and hipster/foodie heaven on Ossington and Dundas West, Not to mention 24-hour transit.
About the Trinity Bellwoods Neighbourhood
Whether you love this area’s bohemian characteristics (drum circle, anyone?), its hipster cred (there are a LOT of skinny jeans nearby) or you’re drawn to the easy access to everyday conveniences, there’s something for everyone in Trinity Bellwoods. There are galleries, book shops, boutiques, cafes, restaurants and even a local brewpub (Bellwoods Brewery).
And then there’s the coolness of Ossington and Dundas West’s exploding bar and restaurant scenes. All close by.
We’d be remiss not to mention the parks. Dogs rejoice at living just minutes away from the 37-acre Trinity Bellwoods Park, one of Toronto’s best dog parks, complete with a giant dedicated off-leash dog bowl.
Whether you TTC, bike or walk to work, commuting is a breeze.