Just the Facts
About the Property
Who says you need to pay over $1 million to buy a detached house in Toronto? And why live in a condo box and pay maintenance fees when you can have your very own HOUSE complete with a private backyard?
Welcome to 1959 Dundas Street East – your cottage in the city.
Objects Are Bigger Than They Appear.
There’s plenty of room in this detached house for singles, couples and small families alike. We love:
- The open concept kitchen and living area, itself opening right onto the back deck- cook and entertain guests at the same time
- The fully fenced private backyard oasis with decking and lounge area – sit back, pour yourself a glass of wine and feel like you’re at a cottage
- …that it has 2 bathrooms! a 3-piece on the main floor and a two-piece on the lower level
- The main-floor master bedroom and 2nd bedroom in the lower level – great for guests
- The front den or office with big windows and plenty of natural light – perfect for those work-from-home days
- Bonus: tons of storage space in the furnace room on the lower level
Location, location, location!
Nestled in between Leslieville and the Beaches, you’re surrounded by restaurants, shops, parks and more!
- Walk 2 minutes and arrive at Orchard Park with a playground, outdoor table tennis and a fire pit.
- 8 minutes away? Woodbine Park, a 28-acre nature lover’s paradise, with a water play area, playground, climbing wall, soccer fields and a concert bandshell (home to the Beaches Jazz Festival).
- Walk a few minutes more and you’ll arrive at Ashbridge’s Bay, with access to the beach, the Martin Goodman trails, the boardwalk and more. Grab a picnic, challenge your friends to some beach volleyball or simply lounge in the sun!