Just the Facts
20 by 100
York University Village
About the Property
This fully-tenanted 4+1 bedroom home in York University Village is an exceptional investment, whether you’re planning on attending school and want to invest in a spot you can live and earn money at the same time, or you’re just looking for a property with a great ROI. This newer build has a great layout, loads of storage and respectful tenants that share a common space.
The main floor has a large central kitchen with lots of storage and a comfortable living area with a cozy fireplace for people to gather and share communal meals. There are 4 bedrooms above grade, and 4 bathrooms! So everyone can make that 8am lecture.
Downstairs, you’ll find a bright and spacious basement apartment with good ceiling height. Self-contained from the rest of the house, this unit has its own bathroom and ensuite laundry. You could move into this space if you wanted your own zone, you could take over one of the upstairs bedrooms, or opt to lease the entire home.
Outside, there’s a yard for BBQs and outdoor fun. There’s a detached garage, ideal for storing large items. And the York U campus is like – right there. You can see the campus from the front porch. And it’s all in a fab neighbourhood with a great community feel.
5 Things we LOVE:
1. It’s fully tenanted. You could choose to move in to a bedroom or the basement. Or continue to lease the entire home.
2. York U campus is a stones’ throw away. This location is extremely appealing to York U students. Plus, the subway expansion is coming!
3. The spacious Kitchen. This is a kitchen made for sharing – loads of cupboards, so everyone has their own private storage
4. Bright, spacious, cozy and inviting basement apartment. It has good ceiling height, and self-contained from the rest of the house.
5. Outdoor space. Private backyard is ideal for summer BBQs plus a detached garage – awesome for storing large items- and additional rental income.
THE ‘HOOD: YORK UNIVERSITY VILLAGE
Originally purchased from York University, the land where this community is situated is still, in some ways, considered part of the university community – with many of the residents being York students and staff.
Coming and going here is easy peasy with 3 subway stops – Finch West station, Pioneer Village station and York University station!
Close to Yorkdale, all the highways, plus restaurants, pubs, cafes, shops, green space and more, this area offers a rich, robust life, with a real neighbourhood feel.