Just the Facts
About the Property
Downtown living has never looked better. Here, at the very heart of the city, you have the ability to step away and take it all in, or be part of the action in minutes. With this 2 bedroom, 2 bath corner unit, you could head out the door at 6:55 and be in your seats in time for puck drop or leave at 7:25 and take in the basketball tip-off.
The view from this space is unforgettable. Step out onto the balcony and everything you love about the city is yours to behold. The CN tower, the lake, the lights, hustle and bustle and attractions are all glimmering – day or night.
Light streams into this freshly painted corner unit from every angle, thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows, making it feel bigger than its 799 square feet. And the spa-like baths, new hardwood floors and luxury details like the crown moulding, upgraded appliances including gas stove, and a fireplace provide a feeling of warmth and abundance.
The spacious open concept living, dining space with the backdrop of city lights makes an ideal setting for entertaining, or simply curling up in front of the fire with a glass of wine and taking it all in. The master suite includes a walk-in closet and ensuite bath with jacuzzi tub and the spacious second bedroom also has ample storage. There is also a private locker, located right beside the extra-wide underground parking space which is very close to the entrance to the condo elevators.
5 Best Things About This Home
- Above the 35th floor, you have access to the express elevator. This area also has its own dedicated security/concierge desk
- Technically, this corner unit has NE views but the configuration allows you to see south to the lake and west to the CN tower – high above the tracks and the Gardiner that are concerns in so many other units.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows all around create an unmatched feeling of space in a condo this size, bringing in the light of the day and the big lights of the night.
- Finishes like crown mouldings and a gas stove elevate it above other condos
- The complex has amazing amenities shared between three buildings so maintenance costs are inline.
About the Neighbourhood and Lifestyle
Walkable, vibrant and convenient. Seriously? Steps to the water. Steps to the PATH. Steps to Union. Steps to Scotiabank Centre. Steps to Rogers Centre. That means ridiculously easy access to sporting events, concerts, and entertainment galore – all with conveniences like groceries, restaurants and park space. Then there’s King West, the Entertainment District, the Financial District and more. Transit is a breeze. OR if you prefer to drive, access to the Gardiner Expressway is a few hundred metres away.