Leased 1 Bedroom At Merchandise Building Lofts | 155 Dalhousie St #643
Just the Facts
About the Property
Real loft in the historic Merchandise Building! This one-of-a-kind loft has it all: prime downtown location, authentic loft features and character, and unobstructed east city views!
This fantastic 1 bedroom loft offers:
- Open concept living/dining area
- Foyer with built-in closet
- High ceilings with fluted columns
- Polished concrete floors through-out
- Solid maple barn doors
Welcome to the Merchandise Building!
This larger than life building offers everything its residents could ever need, without ever having to leave! There is a Metro Supermarket on the ground floor, 24-hour concierge, indoor basketball court, fully equipped gym, meeting room, games room, sauna, spa, party room, and a rooftop terrace with a swimming pool, BBQ area and dog walk area.
Located just steps away from Ryerson University, Dundas subway station, ttc, and all of the great amenities downtown Toronto has to offer.
- Available: Immediately (12 month+ lease)
- 6 rail lines within 0.5km
- 5 bus lines within 0.5km
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this loft, you’ll need to provide:
- Completed application form (Click Here to download)
- Proof of employment
- Credit check (you can get one here at Equifax)
- 3 references
- First and last month’s deposit delivered via bank draft or certified cheque