Just the Facts
About the Property
- Open concept living/dining room hardwood floors through-out
- Walk-out to an oversized private balcony with great views of the CN tower
- Modern kitchen with efficient stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and breakfast bar
- Spacious den with closet that could double as a second bedroom
- Upgraded 4-pc bath
- Parking included
- Available: Immediately (12 month lease)
- Tenant pays only hydro
- 6 rail lines and 5 bus lines under 1.5km
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this unit, you’ll need to provide:
Touted as the “Next West Queen West” Wallace Emerson is a neighbourhood that has evolved from working-class roots to expensive tastes. It is a formerly low-income neighbourhood with predominantly Portuguese, Italian, and Korean, influences. In recent years it has become home to more avant-garde establishments and an influx of first time home buyers who have supercharged the demand for real estate in the area by investing in modern upgrades and artistic, eye-catching, finishes that make many homes in the Wallace Emerson neighbourhood stand out places for anyone to live.