Just the Facts
21.33 X 90
About the Property
Spectacular 4+1 bedroom, 4 bath family home in the heart of trendy Leslieville. Awarded best renovation of 2014 by bid, this modern gem is a complete stunner. It features:
- Open concept floor plan with hardwood floors throughout
- Spacious gourmet chef’s kitchen with quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, centre island, and lots of cupboard space
- Large principal bedrooms all with good sized closets
- Amazing private master retreat with walk-in closet, 3-pc ensuite, and private balcony with stunning city views
- Finished bedroom with cozy rec room and a 4th bedroom
- Fully fenced backyard with a stunning saltwater pool and rare Brazilian wood deck
It’s difficult to sum-up what makes the Leslieville neighbourhood so fantastic in only a few paragraphs…but we will try!
But before we get into all that, let’s pin-point where Leslieville is – with relation to the vast city that is ‘Greater Toronto’. Leslieville is east of the Don River, bounded by the Canadian National railway line and Gerrard Street to the north, Empire Avenue to the west, Eastern Avenue to south, and Coxwell Avenue to the east. Got that? If you’re a little confused, just think of Leslieville as being east of Parliament, North of the Beach(es) and south of Gerrard Street.