Just the Facts
25 X 139.07
Attached | 2
About the Property
Brand new custom built beauty in residential Birchcliffe-Cliffside. This stunner features:
- Open concept main floor with high 9 ft ceilings
- Cozy gas fireplace in living room
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and centre island
- Hardwood floors throughout main and upper levels
- Spacious master bedroom with a walk-in closet and spa like 5pc ensuite
- Large principal rooms
- Finished basement
- Walkout from dining room to a large backyard with deck
Decided that you would never move farther east than the Beach(es)?! After seeing the Birch Cliff area you might rethink that decision. Birch Cliff is an amazing place to raise a family and one of the city’s best-kept secrets. After all, who wouldn’t want to own a house overlooking the water?
Located in the southwestern part of the old city of Scarborough, Birch Cliff borders the shores of lake Ontario and sits on the western part of the Scarborough bluffs. Its bounded by Victoria Park Avenue to the west, Danforth Road to the north, and Lake Ontario to the east and south.