Just the Facts
About the Property
Wicked Leslieville location. Tons of character. Nanny suite. Garage with parking for two cars. What’s not to love?
This solid brick detached family home sits on a deep lot in prime Leslieville, just steps from one of the city’s hottest foodie scenes, shops, schools and TTC.
- A bright living and dining area with hardwood floors
- Eat-in kitchen with walk-out to the deck
- Master bedroom retreat with ensuite spa bathroom and custom walk-in closet
- Two more good-sized bedrooms including a third floor loft with tons of storage
- Deep backyard with a custom two-level deck (all day sun in the summer!)
- Garage with parking for 2 cars and storage
- Bonus: 700 sqft one-bedroom nanny suite with private laundry (currently rented for $1,000/per month), accessed via separate entrance
Get Ready to Go Local.
With the best of urban living at your doorstep, it really doesn’t get better than this. With neighbourhood parks, daycares and schools for the littles, Mom and Dad can enjoy some of Toronto’s best restaurants, cafes and shopping just a short stroll away. Whether you’re craving a venti half caf no foam latte from the nearby Starbucks or want to go local at a neighbourhood cafe or 5-star brunch spot, there’s something for everyone. From local cheese, meat and ice cream shops to nearby yoga and spinning studios, Leslieville has earned its reputation as of one of Toronto’s best family neighbourhoods.
There’s fun to be found for Fido too, with numerous off-leash parks and a close-knit community of dog owners.
With easy access to the Gardiner and DVP and even easier access to the 24-hour Queen streetcar, commuters have easy access to the core.