Just the Facts
About the Property
This isn’t just a magazine-worthy house, this home is built for LIVING. Located in one of Toronto’s most in-demand family neighbourhoods and with easy access to some of the city’s best schools and parks, it ticks ALL of the boxes. Literally, all of them:
- Detached solid brick home with 3,000 sqft of living space on four levels.
- Glamorous 800 sqft third-floor master retreat with vaulted ceilings, double walk-in closets and plenty of built-in storage. The sexy ensuite spa is complete with a free-standing tub, walk-in shower with heated bench and a makeup area. Heated floors, naturally.
- Open concept living and dining room with lush oak floors, a Scandanavian eco-friendly WOOD fireplace and a walk-out to the private deck and yard.
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, gas stove, breakfast bar and granite counters.
- Second-floor family room complete with wet bar, leading to a massive west-facing sundeck.
- Basement nanny or in-law suite with high ceilings, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom and a rough-in for a kitchen.
- Two-car garage that is both heated and sound-proofed (bonus: pot lights throughout).
- Indulgences at every turn: 2 built-in wine fridges, Hunter-Douglas blinds, linen drapes, heated floors in all the bathrooms, high-end light fixtures…
- High-tech and energy-efficient: tankless hot water on demand system, Nest thermostat, Ring video doorbell, LED lights (with dimmers)
About the Neighbourhood
Nestled in between High Park and the Junction, this home is surrounded by the best of Toronto. From quaint local coffee shops to a wide array of restaurants, foodie shops and more, there’s something for everyone.
Just a short walk away, there’s High Park, the hub of the community. At nearly 400 acres, the park offers everything from hiking, cycling, tennis, fishing, picnic areas and an outdoor theatre, to cross country skiing and skating in the winter months. Host to Canadian Stage’s Shakespeare in the Park every summer, there’s also the High Park Zoo, home to the infamous Bonnie & Clyde capybara.
Bonus: easy TTC options and access to some of the best schools in the west-end.