Just the Facts
About the Property
Looking for a family-sized home in a prime neighbourhood? Look no further.
- Meticulously maintained, detached brick home – check.
- 2,716 sqft of total living space – check.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 baths – check.
- Income potential with basement in-law suite
- Modern double garage – check.
What We About 119 Delaware Ave:
1. The Backyard – fully fenced and equipped with a deck – perfect for entertaining in the summer months.
2. Spacious open concept living and dining areas (bonus: wood burning fireplace!)
3. The basement: tall ceilings, full bathroom, a separate walkout and kitchenette.
4. There’s a main floor powder room!
5. Off-street parking in a double garage: 21 x 25 feet wide with a 16-foot door.
6. New solid Canadian red oak staircase and hardwood floors on the main level/second floor. (2015)
7. The front & back yards: mature trees, gardens & plenty of room for the kids to play.
8. Huge 2nd floor bathroom with separate walk-in shower and bath tub.
9. The third storey with skylight and a walkout to a balcony (note the CN Tower view!)
10. The wide, gorgeous street lined with mature trees and stately homes
Indulge in the Dufferin Grove Lifestyle
Dufferin Grove is perhaps one of Toronto’s best examples of a real urban community: all the conveniences of living in an urban neighbourhood combined with a tight-knit group of neighbours.
The epicentre of the neighbourhood is Dufferin Grove Park, which sprawls over 14+ acres. Home to an ice rink, basketball courts, fire pits, a communal brick pizza oven and a playground, there’s also a weekly Organic Farmer’s Market year-round. Pack a picnic or join the neighbours for a Friday Night Supper in the park!
Also nearby? A major shopping centre, YMCA and great retail and restaurant offerings along Bloor, Dundas and Little Italy on College.
Commuting? You’re just a 5-minute walk to the Ossington subway station and a 10-minute walk to the College streetcar.