Just the Facts
About the Property
If you are building a business but don’t want to rent or own 2 places, this live/work zoned unit may be exactly what you’re looking for. In this 2-storey space, you can run your business on the main floor, and live upstairs. The main floor level has a separate entrance so it could be fully self-contained. Upstairs, you’ll find high-end finishes including stone countertops in the kitchen and the bathrooms, beautiful engineered ash brown hardwood flooring throughout and a sliding glass bedroom door. You’ll enjoy a low maintenance life and all the little things that become a big deal, like a separate entrance to the exterior, an owned parking space and rough-in for a security system. This space also has a private ground floor terrace. Have your business rent the lower floor and help pay off your mortgage in a bright, modern, new build close to transit, in a neighbourhood Toronto can’t get enough of.
5 best things about this home
1. Super-versatile: can be all commercial, all residential OR both
2. The main floor can be fully self-contained with separate entrance
3. Newer building and low maintenance
4. The living area is modern, bright and spacious with big picture windows, stone countertops and engineered ash brown hardwood flooring throughout
5. Convenient! LCBO on ground-level retail space, the bus stop is steps away, right on Dundas St West close to shops and restaurants
If the Junction Triangle “proper” grows tiresome, residents just head-on over to visit neighbouring hot spots in Roncesvalles Village and High Park. And yet, it’s very hard to feel disappointed in this unique, and highly sought-after, slice of the city--an area that is consistently touched with the brilliance, innovation, and smart design, traditional of a modern-day rebirth.
Construction, new business, and support ‘shop local’ mentality will continue to drive flocks of buyers to this neighbourhood--a neighbourhood that embraces the young, the old, families, newlyweds, swinging-singles, loners, and socialites – all at once.
Duke is a modern mid-rise building that both respects and complements the streetscape around it. There are 92 units that range in size from 450 sq. ft. to over 1600. Named for its location Dundas West (DU) and Keele (KE), the building embraces the working-class roots of the neighbourhood with unique live/work designated laneway lofts, two storey ‘through units’ and terraces that let residents be part of the neighbourhood, not just reside there.
The building includes:
- Secure underground parking.
- Enterphone system.
- Security cameras in underground parking garage, at all entrances, and in the lobby.
- Waste management and recycling system (tri-sorter).
- Gym including cardio and weight training equipment.
- Entertainment/Dining Room, with balcony and barbeque.
- Bike racks available.