Just the Facts
Yes, 1 spot.
About the Property
It’s always exciting to post these rare finds. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 967 sqft condo will not last. Tucked away, south of Sheppard Ave, this sunny unit has tons to offer those who feel they would never find anything in their budget.
Freshly painted, with new light fixtures throughout, you can just move in – no updates required but still opportunity to make your own. The kitchen has lots of storage and a pass-through to the generous open concept dining room/living room. Flooded with natural light, this room walks out to a balcony overlooking the treed courtyard. There are two good sized bedrooms, both with windows that open and sizeable closets. And the master has an ensuite bath.
Tailor-made for people with stuff, this unit has storage galore. First, there is walk-in en-suite storage so no shlepping your seasonal items to a locker in the garage. Then there is room for utility storage in the laundry area (with full-size washer and dryer), there is a hall closet for shoes, and a linen closet (along with the bedroom closets previously discussed).
5 best things about this home
- Layout – 967 square feet of very well-designed space makes it feel even bigger (and there’s a balcony)
- Light – south-facing windows fill the unit with natural light even on the dimmest of days, and new light fixtures light up the night.
- Storage – large walk-in ensuite storage closet you won’t find in newer buildings plus additional storage throughout
- Two very generous sized bedrooms – and the master has an ensuite bath
- All-inclusive maintenance fees – budgeting is easy with hydro and cable included in fees.
About the Neighbourhood and Lifestyle
Coined ‘Toronto’s hottest new neighbourhood’ by Toronto Life, in 2015, Willowdale has seen a ton of real estate development and investment throughout recent years. Willowdale East, also a part of North York, includes the downtown strip, a 20-minute walk, where you’ll find awesome restaurants, cafes, shopping, grocery stores, parks, the TTC and major roadway access. Locals are within arm’s reach to top schools and a host of big-city amenities without sacrificing greenery or peace and quiet.
Closer to home, you’ll find you are a short walk to the subway and Bayview Villiage (10 min), and the TTC buses, restaurants, and services on Sheppard, (5 min). The unit includes one parking spot (underground) and there’s easy access to the 401 and Bayview Ave with the DVP and 407 nearby.