We need: We have multiple Buyers for houses with 2 or more apartments. From High Park to the Beaches, we’ve got clients with budgets from $650,000-$950,000.
We have available now: A mixed-use commercial/residential space on Eglinton West. Retail space + 2 apartments – potential income of $4,000 a month.
It seems we aren’t the only loft junkies out there. Lofts have been flying off the shelf for the past few weeks and we continue to meet people who want to live in cool, converted industrial spaces.
- A loft in Leslieville, ideally in the Broadview Lofts. We won a 4-person bidding war last week (on its first day on the market) for a wicked unit at Broadview Lofts, but we’re on the hunt for another. Know anyone thinking of selling?
- A west-end loft over 1,000 sqft – ideally in Roncesvalles
- An authentic loft conversion studio, up to $350,000 – east or west end
- A wicked cool loft space up to $1.3 million
Toronto’s love affair with houses continues and it seems that every day is bidding war day for our team. Detached, semi, row: you name it, we’re looking for it.
- Houses in High Park, Lambton, Baby Point or Bloor West Village – up to $1.2 million (renovated, please!)
- West-end houses in Brockton Village, Roncesvalles and Trinity Bellwoods, from $600,000-$900,000.
- A renovated house with 3 bedrooms – for under $750K
- A house under $500K in the east end (Upper Beach, Danforth, East York) with space for a garden
- A house within close proximity to the 401 with 3 beds and a 2-car garage, up to $850,000
- Houses in Leslieville, Riverdale and Playter Estates – from $650,000-$900,000
Condos and Townhouses
The higher-end condo market has been relatively slow these last few years, but as more Buyers get priced out of the downtown house market, we’ve seen a big increase in demand for condos over $600,000. So much so in fact, that we’re having a hard time finding good units in good buildings. We’ve also seen a healthy appetite for smaller or more traditional condos. As usual, condos with killer locations, great layouts, in smaller boutique buildings or with great views are most in-demand.
- A bright, two bedroom, 2 bathroom condo along Bay street – up to $700,000
- Condos with lake views, from $400-600K
Coming up soon: We’ve got a bunch of great condos and a townhouse coming up for sale in the next few weeks, so stay tuned.
Vacant Land/Development Land
We have a couple of Buyers looking for vacant or development land up to $1.2 million.
We continue to meet with new Buyers and Sellers all the time…so if you have something to sell or you’re looking to find that secret gem before it hits the market, you know how to get in touch!