What are we like? We’re real, we’re passionate and we’re decidedly non-douchey.
Our vision: We want to be part of our clients’ real estate story, and the story they tell their friends, by creating remarkable experiences. We strive to elevate buying and selling real estate beyond fridge magnets and stereotypes, to the fun, profitable, connected, exciting experience it can and should be.
We have some EXCITING plans for 2017…and we’re looking to hire a Marketing Manager to help us develop and implement them. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building something awesome.
- 5-10 years marketing experience, managing the creative, strategy and production of online and offline marketing programs (client or agency side)
- Experience in: video, social media, email marketing, events and digital marketing
- Superb writing skills (we’ll want to see samples)
- Creative thinker (you’re always coming up with new ideas)
- Happy to work independently but also enjoy being part of a team
- Are a do-er; you make things happen
- Able to create magic on small budgets
- Have an interest in real estate (an obsession is ok too)
This role involves both strategy and execution. We’re working on some Top Secret projects that will involve:
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Direct marketing
We envision this as a mostly work-from-home job (with occasional days in our office in the Junction); 4-days a week; salary in the $60-75K range (for 4 days).
Intrigued? Send us your resume and tell us why you think you should be the BREL Marketing Manager (Please don’t call or stalk us! We’ll be in touch soon with the candidates we’d like to meet.)