We’re a busy team of real estate agents obsessed with delivering awesome experiences to our Sellers. Part of that means helping them prepare their homes for sale – we call it the BREL Makeover and it includes full cleaning and staging. We’re looking to hire someone to lead the cleaning and assist our Stager, for 30 hours per week.
We treat our clients’ homes as our own and we’ll expect the same from you.
- Proven work experience as a professional cleaner
- An obsession with details
- The ability to physically lift and move heavy items (furniture, mirrors, etc.)
- Valid Class G driver’s license (clean driving record)
- Good English communication skills (spoken and written)
- You’re reliable, punctual and able to work autonomously
- Flexible schedule
- Access to a vehicle
While duties will vary depending on how busy we are, we expect this role to be 60% cleaning (3 days/week) and 40% assisting our stager or running errands (2 days/week). Specifically, the role involves:
- Cleaning (from light cleaning to deep cleaning)
- Assisting our Stager with:
- Loading and unloading cars/trucks
- Packing and unpacking
- Moving furniture
- Hanging up artwork, mirrors, etc.
- Running errands as required
- Location: travel throughout the GTA (though primarily from High Park to the Beaches)
- Monday to Friday
- 30 hours per week
- Some flexibility in scheduling required
- Pay: $15/hour plus 2 weeks paid vacation
Intrigued? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re interested in this job!