You’re a master at processing real estate transactions.
You’re a warrior focused on details and quality control.
You move swiftly and stealthily to bring it all together.
You’re the BREL Deal Ninja.
- Deal Processing
- Quality control: Ensuring deal files are complete (and chasing agents for incomplete files)
- Creating and processing Trade Record Sheets
- Uploading documents into Docusign Transaction Rooms
- Monitoring deal expiry dates, RECO renewals, etc.
- Invoicing, Deposits and Commission
- Calculating commissions; preparing, sending and following up on commission invoices
- Managing Electronic Fund Transfers (ETF’s) for deposits and commissions
- Creating and depositing any required cheques
- Communicating with agents, brokerages and lawyers
- Maintaining trust and commission accounts in accordance with RECO (including preparing monthly reconciliations)
- Creating monthly agent invoices
- Overseeing agents’ HST & income tax withholding and quarterly reconciliation
- Front Office
- Answering the phone, booking and scheduling showing appointments for BREL listings
- Uploading and maintaining listings in Broker Bay and TREB MLS
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years of Real Estate Deal Admin/Deal Processing experience required
- Strong data entry skills and obsessed with details
- Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a high-paced environment
- Team player with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong work ethic – able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record of taking initiative and solving problems independently
- Excellent communication skills (English, written and oral)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Understanding of OREA forms and RECO requirements
- Lonewolf/Brokerwolf (required)
- Broker Bay (preferred)
- Docusign/Docusign Transaction rooms (preferred)
- Xero (preferred)
Hours & Perks
- Monday-Friday 8:30-5 PM
- At our office in the Junction (3091 Dundas Street West)
- Competitive salary
- Optional health/dental benefits
- Working with one of the most supportive and innovative real estate teams in Toronto
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you think you should be the next BREL Deal Ninja.
(Thanks in advance for applying – only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted)