— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
The BREL team is a group of client-centric real estate professionals committed to pushing the boundaries in a traditional industry. You won’t find big egos here – but you will find some of the smartest, most passionate, hard-working and fun people in the real estate industry.
We’re on the hunt for an amazing Team Admin Assistant to help our busy agents. The roles are part administration, part concierge and part do-whatever-it-takes to get the job done.
The BREL West Team Assistant will support our west-end agents, part remote part in-office at 3091 Dundas Street West.
While the tasks will vary a lot, they will include:
- Constant and open communication with the agents and other admin members
- Helping our agents service home buyers, including:
- Booking showings and home inspections
- Preparing paperwork
- Organizing buyer visits
- Pre-moving or post-moving related tasks
- Helping our agents service home sellers, including:
- Compiling MLS data sheets, showing notes and preparing paperwork – and sending paperwork to the RAHB (Hamilton) for certain properties
- Collecting showing feedback
- Communicating with external agents about our listings
- Coordinating tradespeople and home preparation
- Assisting with client communication and updates
- Ordering condominium status and/or home inspections
- Ordering signage, cleaners, photography, etc.
- Communicating with lawyers, and occasionally mortgage brokers,
- Occasional assistance during offer nights
- Concierge-type activities for our clients, which may include:
- Getting keys cut, running sale-related errands, finding storage solutions, organizing pet-sitting, checking-in on vacant listings, waiting for appliance deliveries, contacting home preparations services, site visits etc.
- Surprising and delighting our clients, including:
- Managing our Survival Kit program
- Assisting our agents with client-gifting, including sourcing unique gifts and the delivery of them.
- Operational support including:
- Updating our database with client info, lead statuses, and monitoring workflows
- Coordinating couriers and deliveries
- Ensuring the office is tidy
- Maintaining office inventory (supplies, collateral materials, lockboxes)
Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate:
- Is highly organized and obsessed with details
- Has superb communication skills, written and verbal
- Has experience supporting busy professionals, ideally within the real estate industry
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with lots of variety and shifting priorities
- Is able to manage expectations, meet deadlines and juggle multiple tasks and people
- Is self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Says ‘yes’ before they say ‘no’; has proven to be resourceful and loves a challenge
- Is very comfortable with technology (Customer Management Systems (CRM’s), Google Drive, Dropbox – we’re a paperless office!
- Must have: experience with TRREB MLS, Broker Bay, Docusign
- Must have: a valid Ontario driver’s license
- Work Location: While this role is currently part work-from-home, part in-office, it will occasionally involve running errands and being on-site at our listings, as required.
- Hours: Mondays-Fridays, 9-5, though occasional work outside those hours may be required
- Compensation: $50-60K + bonus
- Start Date: January 2023
The Team Assistant role is an opportunity to take the next step in your administrative career and be part of a thriving real estate team who puts doing the right thing above all else. We value open communication, truth and transparency, accountability, diversity and inclusion….and of course, fun and celebration. Click here to apply.