We’re looking for an extraordinary REALTOR to join our team and be our Rental Expert.
The Rental Expert is a specialist role on the BREL team, exclusively focused on servicing tenants. It’s an opportunity to earn a consistent income, learn the ins-and-outs of the real estate business and connect with future home buyers.
- Carry your Ontario real estate license with pride
- Quick to respond and take action. You don’t have unread messages in your inbox or the red dot on your iPhone.
- Have no life either – well, at least you have an extremely flexible work schedule. We work when our clients don’t, so evenings and weekends are standard.
- Love introducing people to new neighbourhoods and areas of Toronto – Many of our clients are just moving to the city and need to be introduced to Toronto’s neighbourhoods. They’re often only here for a day or two, so our time together is short and very focused.
- Obsessed with details and paperwork. You care if the signatures are in the right place. You really care.
- You always do what you say you’ll do. Always.
- You say yes before you say no. You live and breathe customer service. You’re a people pleaser. Meeting expectations is your standard – wowing your clients is your goal.
- Your friends probably think you communicate too much…that’s a good thing here.
- You’re honest. You’re authentically you. You don’t BS.
- Work hard but you like to have fun too.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to incoming leads (around 5 a day)
- Follow up and nurture potential clients
- Qualify tenants, safely show properties, negotiate leases
- Use the BREL systems, follow the BREL processes and deliver the BREL experience
Our Rental Expert focuses exclusively on rentals for 12 months – from there, transition opportunities into a more traditional agent role depend on demonstrated skills, client reviews and our needs.
What we offer:
- A steady stream of rental leads, provided to you
- Solid income – If you hustle, you can expect to close 8-10 rentals a month; expected income is anywhere from $6,000-$8,000+ a month.
- The BREL brand and reputation – We work hard so our clients love us.
- Systems and Marketing – From a comprehensive CRM to electronic signatures to all things techy and real estate-y. Basically the next generation of real estate.
- Training and Mentorship from a team of top agents in Toronto
What we don’t offer:
- Fridge magnets
- Boredom or routine
Interested? Send us a note, a resume and tell us why you want to work for the BREL team!