— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
The BREL team is a group of client-centric real estate professionals committed to pushing the boundaries in a traditional industry. You won’t find big egos here – but you will find some of the smartest, most passionate, hard-working and fun people in the real estate industry.
We’re on the hunt for two Team Admin Assistants to help our busy agents. The roles are part administration, part concierge and part do-whatever-it-takes to get the job done.
The BREL West Team Assistant will support our west-end agents, working-from-home until our office reopens at 3091 Dundas Street West. The BREL East Team Assistant will support our east-end agents, working-from-home until our office reopens at 320 Broadview Ave.
While the tasks will vary a lot, they will include:
- Helping our agents service home buyers, including:
- Booking showings and home inspections
- Preparing paperwork
- Helping our agents service home sellers, including:
- Compiling MLS data sheets, showing notes and preparing paperwork
- Collecting showing feedback
- Communicating with external agents about our listings
- Coordinating tradespeople and home preparation
- Assisting with client communication and updates
- Concierge-type activities for our clients, which may include:
- Getting keys cut, running sale-related errands, finding storage solutions, organizing pet-sitting, checking-in on vacant listings, etc.
- Surprising and delighting our clients, including:
- Managing our Survival Kit program
- Assisting our agents with client-gifting, including sourcing unique gifts
- Operational support including:
- Updating our database and monitoring workflows
- Coordinating couriers and deliveries
- Ensuring the office is tidy
- Maintaining office inventory (supplies, collateral materials, lockboxes)
Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate:
- Is highly organized and obsessed with details
- Has superb communication skills, written and verbal
- Has experience supporting busy professionals, ideally within the real estate industry
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with lots of variety and shifting priorities
- Is able to manage expectations, meet deadlines and juggle multiple tasks and people
- Is self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Says ‘yes’ before they say ‘no’; has proven to be resourceful and loves a challenge
- Is very comfortable with technology (Customer Management Systems (CRM’s), Google Drive, Dropbox
- Ideally: has experience with TRREB MLS, Broker Bay, Docusign
- Ideally: has a valid Ontario driver’s license
- Work Location: While this role will primarily be in-office (when it’s safe to re-open our offices), it will occasionally involve running errands and being on-site at our listings, as required.
- Hours: Mondays-Fridays, 9-5, though occasional work outside those hours may be required
- Compensation: $40-55K + bonus
The Team Assistant role is an opportunity to take the next step in your administrative career and be part of a thriving real estate team who puts doing the right thing above all else. We value open communication, truth and transparency, accountability, diversity and inclusion….and of course, fun and celebration.
Interested? Send us your resume and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit!