— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
This week’s crush is a Toronto original warehouse live/work loft space in Riverdale and all I can say is CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH. OMG. (Okay, enough all caps, ahem.)
- 16ft ceilings
- incredible raised breakfast area complete with bar
- SO MUCH EXPOSED BRICK (sorry)
- hardwood floors
- 2 level living with open bedroom
- gorgeous kitchen
- stainless steel appliances
- roof rights will allow you to build a roof top terrace
This space is incredible. Let’s go and see it right now.
326 Carlaw Avenue #120
Carol Lome & Brayden Irwin, Royal LePage/J&D Division