Okay. Don’t be deceived by the exterior look of this week’s crush. Because it looks like THIS inside:
This is definitely a space where looks can be deceiving – but this unique live/work space in the fabulous Wallace-Emerson neighbourhood must be seen.
There is a long list of things to love about this space, but I was sold by the first point:
- it has its very own lap pool (OMG you are sold too right?)
- 3+1 bedrooms, along with 3 baths
- chef’s kitchen with the most wicked stove we’ve seen in a long time
- a FIREPLACE (done, again)
- wide, plank wood floors
- rounded doors, vintage doors, metal staircases, exposed brick & stained glass (OH MY!)
- 3rd floor loft with south facing deck
- 1 car parking
- potential income generating basement apartment
This space could be anything you need it to be – a work space, event space, store front space, restaurant or simply your family’s home.
186 Wallace Avenue
Alice Kent, Bosley Real Estate Ltd.