— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
Okay. Don’t be deceived by the exterior look of this week’s crush. Because it looks like THIS inside:
This is definitely a space where looks can be deceiving – but this unique live/work space in the fabulous Wallace-Emerson neighbourhood must be seen.
There is a long list of things to love about this space, but I was sold by the first point:
- it has its very own lap pool (OMG you are sold too right?)
- 3+1 bedrooms, along with 3 baths
- chef’s kitchen with the most wicked stove we’ve seen in a long time
- a FIREPLACE (done, again)
- wide, plank wood floors
- rounded doors, vintage doors, metal staircases, exposed brick & stained glass (OH MY!)
- 3rd floor loft with south facing deck
- 1 car parking
- potential income generating basement apartment
This space could be anything you need it to be – a work space, event space, store front space, restaurant or simply your family’s home.
Please let’s go see it this weekend together. Please?
186 Wallace Avenue
Alice Kent, Bosley Real Estate Ltd.