— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
This week’s crush lives in an amazing neighbourhood that holds a special place in my heart. When my Mom and I first moved to Toronto we lived only a few blocks away. I remember the trips to the Summerhill Market, exploring the railroad tracks, the wading pool at Rosedale Park, an amazing babysitter and getting my first puppy – a golden retriever named Shane.
But let’s talk about this house. its standard Tudor exterior gives way to an amazing surprise in the backyard. It is HUGE – over 6,000 sqft of living space on a massive, ravine backed lot – 50 x 258, this house is amazing on so many levels (literally!).
- it has the views, from green green green all summer long to City skyline in the winter
- designer Bellini kitchen with centre island, stone counters, Miele appliances AND a wine fridge
- it has a library (!!!)
- functional but classic layout with Living and Dining rooms makes it perfect for entertaining
- master retreat with 6 piece ensuite
- 3rd floor has 3 more bedrooms, complete with secret room – perfect for the kids
I am going to browse through the pictures some more. A person can dream right?
87 Highland Avenue
Susan Froese-McHardy & Don McHardy, Chesnut Park Real Estate Ltd.