— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
First of all I super LOVE Delaware Avenue. The neighbourhood is amazing and if I was to live west side, Dufferin Grove would be at the top of my list. Plus this house – am I right guys? This week’s crush is beyond amazing. Character filled but modern and just all of the things. Let’s see:
- it is a Victorian (sorry to be so predictable guys)
- it is HUGE – 4,200+ sqft (including the basement)
- 10 ft ceilings (sigh)
- 3 fireplaces (double sigh)
- character details everywhere – think original mouldings, trim and a sweeping staircase
- modern WHITE designer kitchen (triple sigh)
- renovated basement with heated floors (I’m done)
Want to go and see it? I do!
79 Delaware Avenue
Marny Ann Hersenhoren & Terry Hersenhoren, Royal LePage/J&D Division Brokerage