— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
Some crushes just never go away––right? Fact: I will love this crush forever. Can you blame me?
This new* Gordon Ridgley Architects custom-built home has got it all:
- It’s nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac that backs on to Taylor Creek Ravine
- A wall of glass displaying a modern steel and wood staircase (Come on! It looks like an art installation)!
- 4 family bedrooms with 5 baths (THAT master bath)
- A great room, complete with 2-way fireplace––wow
- A HUGE kitchen island
- Multiple decks and a plunge pool built-in to one of them
- A lower-level family room
- High-end finishes throughout
- Natural light everywhere and incredible EVERYTHING
Let us know if you want to go and see this beauty.
7 Leander Court
Rebecca Keyzer, Sage Real Estate Limited
*This home is 5 years old.