— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
So this week’s crush is what we call (I am calling officially calling this FYI – we really don’t have an official crush name) a THROWBACK. Right? Isn’t it awesome? Built in 1959, this amazing sidesplit sits on a ravine and WATER in High Park Swansea. Even the furniture is perfect amirite? What else is perfect you ask? Well, if you have eyes you can see, but let’s list all of the things just for fun!
- 3+1 bedrooms and 3 washrooms
- the lot is massive (62.92 x 232.25 ft)
- such a cute double garage (and I conditioned by the Toronto market normally don’t even care about a garage)
- TWO WOOD BURNING FIREPLACES (just saying)
- separate apartment in the lower level – income or perfect for a romper room to mix martinis in
- you could put in a pool if you wanted
- but why would you? you back onto Brule Pond and the Humber River – water side property in Toronto – what???
I love this house. Offers are Wednesday, so let’s go and see it.
66 Brule Gardens
Markian Silecky & Theodore Babiak, Royal LePage Real Estate Services