Come close everyone, I have something exciting to tell you. My job includes taking a client (who is also an amazing friend) to see this Beach house today. Did I mention that IT’S MY JOB? And I have the best one in the world.
But this house. Right? This house is everything:
- amazing curb appeal
- it has a butler’s pantry – the end
- on one of the most coveted streets in the Beach, there is basically a ravine across the street
- 3 beds, 3 baths
- finished basement with separate entrance
- the kitchen is basically perfection
- the lot is unheard of huge (for Toronto) – 33.66 x 116
- the backyard is crazy good – you can see the Glen Stewart ravine from the deck
- 2 car private drive
I can’t wait to see this house. Something tells me it is going to be amazing. Want to see it too? Just drop us a note.
59 Beaufort Road
Emma O’Farrel, Keller Williams Advantage Realty Brokerage