— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
OMG YOU GUYS. I know. You are getting sick of me gushing about houses every week. I get it. But THIS ONE? This is the one.
IT HAS AN INDOOR POOL. I could just stop right there. But there is so much more:
- the hood is killer
- over 7,000 sqft of living space (never see your family again – joking)
- huge lot that backs on to the ravine with views of the Humber River
- 4 beds, 7 bathrooms
- beams for days everywhere
- the windows in every room are killing me
- I am basically going to marry that white kitchen
- vaulted ceilings everywhere
- the floors – drooling
- that office – I would be a better person if I could work in that space every day
- parking for all of the cars basically
Let’s move here together. There is space for all of us I promise. I’ll meet you in the pool but I am calling the flamingo floatie – sorry I found it first.
57 Baby Point Crescent
Richard Silver & Jim Burtnick, Sotheby’s International Realty Inc.