— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
So a few weeks ago my amazing team-mate and friend Lisa called me out for choosing too many east side crushes recently. After I shook my head and I rolled my eyes, I checked. She’s right. I have been totally neglecting the west side Toronto hoods. I am so sorry west side loving people. Luckily you have Lisa fighting the west side fight in your corner.
BECAUSE OMG look at this house that Lisa sent me. I am literally dying over here (yes I know I say that every week) but OMG OMG OMG. I have always wanted to live in a tree house.
So to try and redeem myself I am turning over this week’s crush to her. What say you west side loving Lisa?
Lisa says…well, first of all, there’s a reason for the old saying “Go west, young (wo)man” because seriously, some of the best properties are out this way and I am a COMPLETELY and TOTALLY unbiased observer from my perch in Roncesvalles.
- Old style charm with modern Scandinavian design
- 12-foot ceilings on the main floor. Seriously!
- Floor-to-ceiling picture window upon floor-to-ceiling picture window with views at all four compass points
- Big rooms. BIG!
- Radiant heating for an all-body, all-the-time warmth
- THAT KITCHEN – I’d go broke from the dinner parties just to cook in that kitchen
- Um, the outdoor space? Not to mention literally steps to High Park
- Trees. Trees. Trees. And did I mention the trees?
- A floor plan that allows everyone to be together AND have their own individual space