— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
Go east, view west (and north).
Lisa here. Kristin is taking a March Break from the crush and I’m at the wheel.
Agent K says I only notice properties in my west end – not true! Case in point, this STUNNING corner unit on the 29th floor at 390 Cherry Street – in the Distillery District. So much to love:
- Northwest corner unit – yes, that’s the CN Tower in view
- Split 2-bedroom floor plan with 2 baths
- More than 1,000 square feet PLUS more than 300 feet of wraparound balcony
- Upgraded wide plan oak floors
- Separate area for home office
- Upgraded everything!
- TONS of natural light
- In the heart of the Distillery District
- A Murphy Bed (I love a Murphy Bed)
390 Cherry Street #2902
Phyllis A Sharpiro, Realty Partners Corp.