— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
So one of the most favourite parts of my job that I get to go and see any properties that catch my fancy. My work family shares the same ideas and Allie breathlessly called me shouting – WE HAVE TO GO AND SEE THIS HOUSE. Okey-dokey! So we did.
This Victorian cottage house is a hidden gem located right across the street from Riverdale Park in awesome Cabbagetown. To get to it you have to wander down a cobblestone path. What else has it got you ask?
- well, it was built in 1865, so that is super cool
- the garden is beyond gorgeous
- that vaulted ceiling in the living room
- TWO wood burning fireplaces – including one in the master
- wide plank pine floors (swoon)
- floor to ceiling windows everywhere
Guys this house is the bomb. Let’s go and see it together.
384 1/2 Sumach Street
Hilary Browning & Nicholas Humphries, Sage Real Estate Ltd.