— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
Have you ever dreamt of having your own private penthouse? In an original brick and beam loft? With unobstructed views of the skyline from your oversized terrace?
Then this week’s crush is for you. You’re welcome.
Located in the former Gillette Factory, this east side space is a beauty!
- 1+1 beds, 2 baths
- over 1,200 sqft of living space
- one of those bathrooms has a huge soaker tub
- vintage, salvaged hardwood floors
- gas fireplace (!)
- 11 ft ceilings in open living space
- 13 ft cathedral ceilings on 2nd floor
- floor to ceiling windows lead out to your private terrace
- complete with Weber BBQ & gas line
- water hook-up for summer watering on the terrace
These one of a kind spaces don’t come up for sale often (there are only 46 of them in the entire 4-storey building). So let’s go and see it before it sells!
383 Adelaide Street East PH06
Janice Lee Weisfeld, Sutton Group Associates Realty Inc.