What a classic Rosedale Georgian beauty this week’s crush is. She basically selected herself.
What doesn’t this house have? Well, let’s list what it does:
- 4 bedrooms, 6 baths + a bonus bedroom in the lower level
- a huge foyer – I love a good foyer
- 4 fireplaces, including 1 in the master (sigh)
- open concept living PLUS a formal dining room AND sitting room – places for everyone!
- the kitchen is trying to murder me with it’s awesomeness
- the bank of doors on the back wall are out of this world – I want these in my house so badly
- I would love to see the garden in the summer
- fully finished basement with sound-proof music room and WINE CELLAR
- those chevron marble floors in the master ensuite OMG
- that bath tub – another killer one this week
- the walk-in closet is bigger than my entire house basically
- 3rd floor family room or quiet reading space
- a detached garage and parking for 5 cars
This house is classic. I want it so badly – I think I could move uptown? Do you?
35 Whitney Avenue
Laura Colligan, Sotheby’s International Realty Canada