— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
OMG. This house. Right? This week’s crush is a Kristin special all day long but just in Palmerston-Little Italy not the Beach. Why? Let’s examine why:
- Solid brick Toronto Edwardian semi
- Antique wooden front door
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Fireplace (it’s gas, but it will do nicely)
- WHITE KITCHEN ALERT!
- Amazing wall of window doors off the back (now if I could just figure out how to do that at my house)
- Five (5!) bedrooms
- Five (5!) washrooms
- That tub in the bathroom that is to die for
- Those bathroom floors are heated
- Laneway garage parking
- Nanny or income suite in the basement
Offers are Wednesday so let’s go and see tomorrow!
339 Markham Street
Robert England & Gabrielle England, Forest Hill Real Estate Inc.