I can’t believe we have waited this long.When we started our Crushes, waaaayyyy back in 2015 we promised ourselves that we would never feature one of our own listings. We love all of our listings in a million different ways but the Crush was always meant to be just that. A Crush. A property that we admired and crushed on from afar, but never one of our own.
And then along came 296 Borden Street and we just couldn’t help ourselves. We had to. So crush away we are going to. This is why:
Newly built in 2015 this modern gem features stunning details and sweeping views. Located in the coveted University neighbourhood, this house is steps to Bloor Street, the UofT downtown campus, the Annex, basically centre of Toronto perfection.
- a foyer! with custom storage (DYING)
- open concept main floor living
- high end Miele appliances – I will dream about that coffee maker for days
- storage for days in the kitchen
- glass flanked floating staircase
- a fireplace
- 3 generous bedrooms with soaring ceilings (10’11”!!!!)
- separate unit in the basement – a perfect nanny suite
- huge backyard with laneway home potential – ask us for a copy of the feasibility report!
- a detached garage with parking for 4 cars, so, so, so much parking