— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
Woo-boy this week’s crush ticks all of the boxes. Am I right?
It’s a red brick Victorian that faces Trinity Bellwoods Park. SOLD.
- it has 3 full storeys
- for downtown Toronto the lot is a good size – 25 x 120
- a balcony on every level
- LOOK at that back deck!
- 10ft ceilings on the main floor
- A WINE CELLAR with original stone details (done)
- heated floors in the bathrooms (sigh)
- herringbone oak floors (double sigh)
- that amazing white kitchen
- can you EVEN with that bathtub?
- detached garage
Please come and see this house with me. PLEASE.
254 Shaw Street
Yan Gurevich, Harvey Kalles Real Estate Ltd.