— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
This week’s crush is a red brick, 3 storey beauty, circa 1890. I love old houses SO MUCH. Located on one of the most amazing streets in south Riverdale, it has been renovated from top to bottom. What features does this house have you ask? Well, let me tell you:
- 4 beds, 4 baths
- 10′ ceilings on the main floor
- did you see the original stained glass?
- over 3,000 sqft on 3 levels
- LOVE the 80’s glass bricks in the kitchen (yes, I admit that I love them – they let in so much light)
- full master suite with wood burning fireplace (!)
- all the unsexy things have been updated (plumbing, electric, bsmt waterproofing, windows, new garage, landscaping)
- high end finishes everywhere (Phillipe Stark, Riobel, Hansgrohe, Sanlingo, Jaro)
- the hardwood floors are the perfect colour (IMO)
- there is a roof top deck
- the backyard is a perfect private oasis
- detached garage with parking for 2 cars
191 First Avenue
Andre Alves, Keller Williams Advantage Realty