— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
This week’s crush is crushing me. THERE IS A FIREPLACE IN THE FOYER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
- this house has a name – please call me the Parson’s house thank you very much
- the ‘hood
- it is huge – over 4,000 sqft
- plus a 1,500 sqft in-law/nanny suite in the basement
- A POOL (OMG is anyone else begging warmer weather to just get here already?)
- did I mention that the pool is saltwater?
- I think I see a wine fridge in the kitchen?
- those floors
- leaded windows like literally everywhere
- another white kitchen (I know, I am so predictable, but this kitchen is everything right?)
- come and pull my dead body out of that tub please
- 2 car garage
175 Crescent Road
Eileen Lasswell & Nadia Binesh, Chestnut Park Realty Inc.