They say size isn’t everything, but at 1,750 sqft and 2-storeys…this sprawling penthouse leaves a lasting impression. Yep. I’ve fallen again and I won’t deny it’s for looks and location. Have you seen this nearly 700 sqft terrace with T.O skyline views?
A little bit more about ‘The One’:
- It was featured in Toronto Life in 2014
- Did I mention that it’s a PENTHOUSE?
- It’s 2-storeys
- Bamboo floors
- Exposed ceilings & ductwork
- Look at those floor-to-ceiling windows
- Another white kitchen with a huge island
- South city views that are spectacular
- An almost 700 sq.ft terrace––imagine the parties you would have!
169 John Street PH4
Matthew Shulman & Martha Grakovski, Keller Williams Preferred Realty