What is there not to love about this week’s crush? It’s huge – 1,650 sqft to be exact. Plus that spiral staircase? & those crazy windows? Are you kidding me? Plus the ‘hood? I can’t even.
But while we are here let us count the ways of awesome, shall we?
- it is an original George Brown conversion – I love George Brown and so do you right?
- open plan living at its finest
- there is even room for a grand piano!
- 2-storey everything
- THOSE FLOORS
- I could live in that closet. Seriously.
- The light that those windows let in – yes I am mentioning again
I love this space. Want to go and see it this weekend?
160 Baldwin Street #419