Oh Riverdale. You are my second next favourite neighbourhood in Toronto and if I didn’t love living in the Beach so much then this week’s crush might pose a really big problem for me. This house certainly ticks all of my boxes:
- it’s big (for a Toronto semi) – 2 1/2 storeys on a good sized lot (18 x 146)
- the renovation looks amazing – modern but not too modern
- gleaming hardwood floors
- gorgeous chef’s kitchen with huge centre island & high end stainless steel appliances
- kitchen walks out to a killer backyard – private with 2 separate dining/lounging areas
- a clawfoot tub – it might be in the master but it is still there
- amazing basement space
- 3rd floor room that could be an office or a 4th bedroom
What do you think? Could this week’s crush be a problem for you? We’d love to help solve it for you!
16 Riverdale Avenue
Claudio Cerrito, Re/Max Hallmark Realty Ltd.