— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
This week’s crush is located in a pocket of the St. Lawrence Market that has always intrigued me. Steps to bustling King Street East, residential and commercial spaces co-exist in a perfect mix. In this part of the city you can walk to pretty much anything – financial core, shops, the market, the waterfront – the list is endless.
I have always loved 159 Frederick Street – a long, long time ago I worked at a media company on the 2nd floor right out of university – dogs were welcome at work (blew my mind) – what an unheard of treat.
The living upstairs is a treat as well – this condo is unbelievable – only 16 units in the entire building! Plus:
- it’s huge – 2,740 sqft of huge
- living room/dining room is 30 feet long
- 3 bedrooms – each with its own balcony
- home office has its own balcony – perfect for working from home
- each bedroom has its own balcony too
- amazing eat-in kitchen
- views of the downtown financial district
- wood burning fireplace
Let us know if you want to go and see it!
159 Frederick Street #901
Christian Vermast & Paul E. Maranger & Fran Bennet, Sotheby’s International Realty