I have seen this week’s crush in person and let me tell you that it is spectacular. Once inside, I literally didn’t want to leave. First, it’s in my fave ‘hood. Sigh. I get to walk by it every day and today I just stood outside and stared at it wistfully. Seriously, you have to see this house.
You all know by now that I like my houses old. This one was built 3.5 years ago, so it seems I am now a changed woman. But maybe just for this house. OMG I love this house:
- well, the white kitchen obvs
- there are fireplaces everywhere
- and a wine fridge on the main level
- it has a foyer (LOVE)
- never ending floor to ceiling windows
- what a great backyard
- super sweet family room that walks out to said backyard
- I’ve always wanted a garage
- who knew a concrete slab driveway could be so special?
- separate space for guests
- that master bathroom almost made me cry
- 2nd floor laundry room
I could go on and on about how fantastic this house is. But if I can’t buy it (thanks new baby), why don’t you?
118 Beech Avenue
Thomas Neal, Royal LePage Estate Realty