— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
Do you want your own private elevator that looks like a space capsule (or one of those old timey fashioned mail thingys)? I do. So does Lisa.
This Foundry loft has it all:
- it is massive – over 3,250 sqft in one of the most sought after ‘hoods in the city
- a loft that has 3 storeys (WHAT?)
- the exposed brick
- there are bathrooms (4) everywhere
- while the kitchen isn’t white, it is pretty sweet – that island (it’s 4ft wide X 8 ft long)!
- plus all of the Dacor appliances
- 20′ floor to ceiling windows that overlook the park
- hardwood floors
- 3rd floor great room has 40′ ceilings
- WINE FRIDGE
- plus 2 car parking AND a locker
WIN! WIN! WINE! (Not a typo.) Let’s go and see it together.
1100 Lansdowne Avenue
C. Helene Baguley, ReMax Realtron Realty Inc.