If I ever lived at Bay and Bloor there would be serious trouble. Eataly, Holts, Tiffany’s, LOUIS VUITTON. But those of you who have better compulsion control could? This week’s crush is a killer of a townhouse.
- well, first it has a private elevator (the end)
- it is a corner unit
- almost 3,500 sqft of living space (3,000 inside with a 449sqft terrace)
- that terrace has unobstructed SE views of the city AND a gas line and wet bar
- open concept living (with a kitchen I love that ISN’T ALL WHITE!)
- I think I see a wine fridge in the pictures?
- 3+1 bedrooms, one of which is a home gym
- 4 gorgeous bathrooms
- the maintenance fees aren’t crazy for this kind of square footage
- double car garage with own car wash
1074 Bay Street
Bella Lee & Jamie Schnier, Forest Hill Real Estate Inc.